We consolidated the insights from 21 academic studies on what make employee suggestion boxes succeed or fail.
The key finding? There's a huge discrepancy between the results you can expect between average and high-performing programs.
The average employee suggestion box:
- Has less than 10% adoption
- Fewer than .5 ideas per employee a year
- And can hurt employee engagement
High performing employee idea management programs:
- Have over 50% adoption
- Have many ideas per employee
- And save organizations millions through increased productivity, cost saving and revenue optimization
Get your guide by filling out the form and we will send it straight to your inbox!